Opturo has pioneered the concept of “Virtual Investment Analytics”.
What is Virtual Investment Analytics?
Virtual Investment Analytics is an Enterprise-level Business Intelligent Data and Analytics Platform that performs on-the-fly analysis to provide advanced solutions to critical and long-standing financial problems without imposing a footprint on the client’s system and without the need for expensive systems, implementation and disruptions to your workflow.
VIA is Opturo’s proprietary platform that leverages Virtual Investment Analytics to provide all the following advantages:
- Affordable Analytics: Opturo’s systems can be leveraged, cost effectively, by all asset management firms ranging from the larger retail and institutional to the smaller RIA and Independents. Its best-of-breed analytics explain performance & risk down to the trade/security and decision levels, providing valuable insight to both the firm and its clients. Traditionally, access to such comprehensive analytics has previously been cost prohibitive for smaller firms. Opturo puts the most advanced analysis within the grasp of all investment firms.
- Plug & Play Solutions: All our products can be rapidly deployed to diverse client environments with significantly reduced implementation time and costs. The use of this innovative technology has five main benefits:
- Avoids duplication of preexisting data, significantly decreasing the implementation effort.
- Flexible and extendible to meet the client’s current and future needs quickly and seamlessly.
- Meets the client’s demand for out-of-the-box solutions providing immediate and enhanced ROI.
- Mitigates the buying risk, with Opturo's “Try before you Buy” approach.
- Virtual Investment Analytics: The platform provides the ability to perform comprehensive, “on-the-fly” analysis without additional setup time and costs. Below are few unique applications provided by “Virtual Investment Analytics”:
- GIPS and SEC Compliance: Opturo’s VICAP product has been leveraged to enable clients to become compliant quickly and cost effectively. This “out-of-the-box” solution can get clients on the road to compliance in less than a day. The product is specifically designed to integrate with all third-party and in-house accounting/books & records systems and custodian data files.
- Reconciliation of Book & Records: Enables quick and easy historical reconciliation of transaction information between the Book & Records and the Custodian Files.
- Performance & Attribution: Opturo’s VIA: Performance & Attribution product is the world’s first plug & play performance and risk attribution solution. It can be directly deployed by Wealth Management firms and individuals to calculate accurate Follow-The-Money (FTM) component-level performance and produce a unified, consistent, comprehensive and detailed performance and attribution analysis and corresponding reports using transaction data from multiple brokerage platforms.
- Portfolio Risk Assessment: Opturo’s VIA: Risk Assessment product is the world’s first risk reporting platform that integrates to all third-party and in-house factor risk models. It can be leveraged by Wealth Management firms and individuals to produce a unified set of comprehensive and detailed ex-ante portfolio summary analysis and reports using holdings data from multiple brokerage platforms.
- Account Performance Valuation & Reporting: Simultaneously interfaces with multiple custodian pricing files to calculate daily, monthly, quarterly and annual FTM, TWR (Deitz and modified Deitz) and IRR portfolio-level returns for customized client reports.
- Financial & Investment Analytics: Enables the user to easily leverage Opturo’s broadly developed and versatile platform to provide a wide range of custom that directly respond to each client’s unique set of questions.